“This exploit is rather old, but I really love the step-by-step demonstration of it in this video that I was sent by reader BB.”
- Login to your XP box as a non-priviliged user.
- Open up a command window (run cmd.exe)
- In that command window, have the system schedule launch another command window. (for ex., at 20:00 /intereactive “cmd.exe”)
- When new window opens, kill explorer.exe in task manager.
- open explorer.exe
- Congrats, you’re now running as the system user – you have more power than ‘Administrator’!
Watch more here.
haha.nu: if you have access to “at” command, it works.
- Van Gogh reproduced in realtime Click on the image below to watch reproducing of “Starry...
- Pandemic game Evolve, Infect, Kill! Pandemic is a game where you get...
- Running “sudo rm -rf /” A demo on what does this command “sudo rm -rf...
- Australian Navy lifestyle qureyoon has sent this interesting site by Australian Navy, their...
- Increase your Internet connection speed If you have Windows XP, try this. Everyone that has...