This quiz was made up by Albert Einstein and according to him 98% will not solve it.
There is a row of five houses, each having a different colour. In these houses live five people of various nationalities. Each of them nurtures a different beast, likes different drinks and smokes different brand of cigars.
- The Brit lives in the Red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The Green house is on the left of the White house.
- The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the Blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who drinks water.
Who has fish at home? (are you one of the 2%).
Thanks to Jared for sending.
- How many colors here? If you think here is a blue and green, think...
- Top 8 Most Amazing Tree Houses Cool article by Freshome, collecting 8 most amazing tree houses...
- House on a rock Clingstone, an unusual and such a vintage, 103-year-old mansion in...
- 172 km/h on a bike This biker is crazier than anyone else. Thanks to Jared...
- 10 unfortunately named drinks A collection of 10 strangely named drinks, click to see...